#2015 - DELUXE PUFF STITCH CROCHET FLOWER.
This is a lovely flower, so easy to make, and so versatile!
Copyright © 2017, Emi Harrington (Do not give away or sell this pattern, copyright protected.)
This pattern may be printed for your personal use only. You may not in any form, reproduce, transmit, give away or distribute this pattern, including but not limited to images, diagrams and text, through any venue, including photocopying, other electrical or mechanical means, recording, or any other information storage and or retrieval system. (Copyright infringement, even without monetary gain, is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.)
LEARN TO CROCHET HERE:
MY FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE:
You can find me here:
4.5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn, (18 yards)
Yarn needle, button
INSTRUCTIONS: See a video demo here: https://youtu.be/qH6iDHAnI9c
1. Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring.
2. Chain 1, make 8 single crochet in the ring, slip stitch to join.
3. Chain 2, make a puff stitch in the same stitch: (4 double crochet stitches, keeping the
last stitch of each double crochet on the hook without working through it, see the video demo
here: https://youtu.be/qH6iDHAnI9c )
Slip stitch through all 5 loops on the hook.
4. Chain 2, make a puff stitch in the next stitch with 5 double crochet stitches.
5. *Chain 2, puff stitch in the next stitch, repeat from * around to make a total of 8 puff
6. Slip stitch in the next chain 2 space, Work around making 2 puff stitches in every chain 2
space, at the end of the row, chain 2, and slip stitch to join in the top of the first puff stitch,
fasten off. Sew a button in the center of the flower.
END OF PATTERN